N5-45×2 Sector Antenna All the gain and ground coverage of a sector. All the sidelobe rejection of a horn.
The Mimosa N5-45×2 is the industry’s first sector antenna to deliver the best of both worlds — incredible noise rejection and long-distance performance, with wideband 4.9–6.4 GHz operation for fixed wireless broadband. The dual-slant polarization, 45º sector can be used with any third-party 2×2 MIMO radio solution, or two N5-45×2 antennas can be connected to the 4×4 MIMO Mimosa A5c access point, aimed in different directions, for 2x spectrum reuse, superior range and noise rejection at collocation and tower sites.
Reject Noise and Synchronize Overcoming noise at tower sites is key to scaling capacity. The N5-45×2 delivers industry-leading side lobe rejection and an unprecedented 43 dB front-to-back (FTB) performance — the highest FTB ratio of any sector or horn antenna in the industry. Compatible with any third-party, 2×2 MIMO radio solution, there’s no higher performance antenna in the industry.
Wideband Operation Supporting 4.9 GHz public safety applications and multipoint licensed operation up to 6.4 GHz, where regulations allow, the N5-45×2 provides an additional 800 MHz of spectrum beyond the crowded 5.15–5.85 GHz unlicensed channels.
Go the Distance The Mimosa N5-45×2 offers the best of both worlds — a long-distance, a high gain sector with the superior noise isolation of a horn. Competitive sectors offer high gain but fail to reduce side lobe and front-to-back noise. Symmetric horn antennas achieve good noise isolation, but typically offer lower gain and inefficient symmetrical ground coverage patterns.
Compatible with Third-Party Radios Blending the best of sector antennas with the best features of a horn, the Mimosa N5-45×2 is a great sector antenna choice to use with any 2×2 MIMO radio. Even better, the ultra-wide 9º vertical beamwidth covers substantially more ground than other leading sector antennas.
|Antenna||• Gain: 19 dBi • Polarization: Slant 45º • Azimuth Beamwidth (4 dB): 45º|
• Azimuth Beamwidth (3 dB): 42º • Elevation Beamwidth (3 db): 9º
• Electrical Downtilt: 2º • Front-to-Back Ratio (min): 43 dB • Cross-Polar Isolation: >30 dB
• Port-to-Port Isolation: >10 dB •Impedance: 50 Ω • Max Input Power: 30 dBm
|Physical||• Dimensions: Height: 427 mm (16.81”) Width: 143 mm (6.63”) Depth: 76 mm (3.0”) including connectors|
• Shipping Box Dimensions: Height: 662 mm (26.06”) Width: 166 mm (6.53”)
Length: 100 mm (3.94”)
• Weight: 2.81kg (6.2 lbs) • RF Connectors: 2 N-type female (includes two 1 meter LMR 240 Type-N to Type-N cables)
• RF Connectors Position: Back of antenna, near center • Enclosure Characteristics:
Outdoor, UV stabilized, engineered polymer
• Mounting: Galvanized steel, dual attached pole mount with 20º mechanical up or down tilt. Two mounting brackets included. For pole sizes, maximum is 3.5” (90 mm) and minimum is 1.5” (38 mm).
• Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)• Wind Loading: 4.77 kg @ 160 km/h (10.49 lbs @ 100 mph)
|Environmental||• Outdoor Ingress Protection Rating: IP55 • Operating Temperature: -40°C to +55°C (-40°F to 131°F)|
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 100% condensing • Operating Altitude: 4,420 m (14,500’) max
• Shock & Vibration: ETS 300-019-2-4 class 4M5