Terms and conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you and Insightinfosys.
Welcome to Insightinfosys. Please read the following carefullyas it affects yourlegal Rights These terms & Condition contains an agreement to arbitrate thatrequires the use of Arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputesrather than jury or any other court proceeding, or class actions of any kind.
All content included on the Site such as text, graphics, logos, images, audioclips, video, data, music, software, application updates, and other material(collectively “Content”) is owned or licensed property of Insightinfosys or itssuppliers, including Insightinfosys (as defined herein), and is protected bycopyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights. Thecollection,arrangement and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusivepropertyofInsightinfosysBrands,Inc.andprotectedbyNepalandinternational copyright laws. Insight and its suppliers and licensors, includingInsight Technology, expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in allContent.
License and Access
Insightinfosys grants you a limited license to access and make personal useof the Site and the Content for NONCOMMERCIAL PURPOSES ONLY and onlyto the extent such use does not violate these Terms & Conditions including,without limitation, the prohibitions listed in the “UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITEDUSES” section of these Terms & Conditions. You may download, print andcopy Content for personal, noncommercial purposes only, provided you donot modify or alter the Content in any way, delete or change any copyrightor trademark notice, or violate these Terms & Conditions in any way.Accessing, downloading, printing, posting, storing or otherwise using the Siteor any of the Content for any commercial purpose, whether on behalf ofyourself or on behalf of any third party, constitutes a material breach ofthese Terms & Conditions. The Site is intended for use by individuals 8 yearsof age or older. If you are under 18, you may use this Site only withinvolvement of a parent or guardian.
Unlawful or Prohibited Uses
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with the terms of the license granted in these Terms & Conditions. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to Insight infosys that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, YOU MAY NOT:
- Make any commercial use of the Site or its Content, including making any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, prices or images;
- Download, copy or transmit any Content for the benefit of any other merchant;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents provided by Insight infosys or generally publicly available browsers;
- Frame, mirror or use framing techniques on any part of the Site without Insight infosys express prior written consent;
- Make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Site content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store or use any Content, product listings, descriptions, prices or images, except pursuant to the limited license granted by these Terms & Conditions;
- Use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Insight infosys name or marks;
- Misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity,falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Use a buying agent to conduct transactions on the Site;
- Conduct fraudulent activities on the Site;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) trying to change the behavior of the Site; (iii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures; (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,””mailbombing” or “crashing”; (v) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or posting; or (vi) forging communications on behalf of the Site (impersonating the Insight infosys Site) or to the Site (impersonating another user);
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized email on behalf of Insightinfosys orany Insightinfosys plus partner, including promotions and/or advertisingof products or services