- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory, offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4.
- Dell PowerEdge R330 Rack Server boosts data throughput with 2 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge R320 equipped with PERC8.
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad-core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual-core processor options including Intel Pentium ®, Intel Core i3 ®, or Intel Celeron ®.
- Harness data growth with up to 4 x internal 3.5″ cabled or hot-plug HDD or 8 x 2.5″ hot-plug HDD.
- Dell PowerEdge R330 Rack Server enhance storage options with up to two optional 1.8″ SSD drives to accelerate system boot/reboot time.
- Adapt to changing workload conditions with a virtualization-ready server supporting Citrix® ZenServer®, Microsoft Hyper -V, VMware® vSphere ESXi, and Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization.
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with a simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates
There are no reviews yet.