- Ease of use: Cisco 95 Series switches work right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco 95 Series switches are also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network, including:
- Simple setup: Designed for small office spaces, Cisco 95 Series switches are available in both compact desktop and rack-mount models. The desktop models offer a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room
- High performance: Cisco 95 Series switches deliver the performance you need to run your business applications, including bandwidth-intensive video services, and avoid slow and sluggish networks. They support Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
- Reduced energy costs: Cisco 95 Series switches are designed to help conserve energy by optimizing power use without compromising performance, which protects our environment and reduces your energy costs. In addition, they support the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods. Most of the switches have no fans, so they run silently and unobtr
- Support for advanced technologies: All switches include advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance. Integrated QoS intelligence on all models automatically prioritizes delay-sensitive services such as voice or video to improve your network’s performance. Loop detection helps discover loops in the network that you might have accidentally created, thus avoiding broadcast storms that will bring your network to a stall. Cable diagnostics help to qu
The 95 Series Unmanaged Switches provide basic network connectivity and reliability for small businesses without all the complexity. These switches provide all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect , with no installation software and nothing to configure. Just plug it in, connect your computers and other business equipment, and get to work. 95 Series Unmanaged Switches (Figure 1), part of the Small Business networking solutions, are a line of unmanaged switches that provide wire-speed Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to connect your small business office. Available in desktop and rack-mount models, these switches are designed to suit any office space with basic network needs and to optimize power efficiency. They use less power and provide the robust, reliable connectivity your business demands, as well as support for advanced features loop detection, and cable diagnostics, all in a switch that you can set up yourself in minutes. A businessclass, network solution, 95 Series switches bring the proven reliability and investment protection of networking solutions to your small business.
5 in stock