The Cisco 1921 offers increased levels of services integration with data, security, wireless, and mobility services, enabling greater efficiencies and cost savings.The Cisco 1900 Series enables deployment in high-speed WAN environments with concurrent services enabled up to 15 Mbps.The Cisco 1921 is powered by high-performance multi-core processors that support growing demands of branch-office networks by supporting high-throughput WAN requirements.All onboard WAN ports are 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN-routed ports.
● The Cisco 1921 offers increased levels of services integration with data, security, wireless, and mobility services, enabling greater efficiencies and cost savings.
Services on demand
● A single Cisco IOS Software Universal image is installed on each ISR G2. The Universal image contains all of the Cisco IOS Software technology sets that can be activated with a software license, allowing your business to quickly deploy advanced features without downloading a new Cisco IOS Software image. Additionally, larger default memory is included to support the new capabilities.
High performance with integrated services
● The Cisco 1900 Series enables deployment in high-speed WAN environments with concurrent services enabled up to 15 Mbps.
● Designed to address customer business requirements, the Cisco 1921 with the modular architecture offers a performance range of modular interfaces and services as your network needs grow.
● Modular interfaces offer increased bandwidth, a diversity of connection options, and network resiliency.
● The Cisco 1921 architecture provides energy-savings features that include the following:
◦ The Cisco 1900 Series offers intelligent power management and allows you to control power to the modules based on the time of day. Cisco EnergyWise technology will be supported in the future.
◦ Services integration and modularity on a single platform performing multiple functions optimizes raw-materials consumption and energy usage.
◦ Platform flexibility and ongoing development of both hardware and software capabilities lead to a longer product lifecycle, lowering all aspects of the TCO, including materials and energy use.
◦ High-efficiency power supplies are provided with each platform.
◦ DC Power option available (CISCO1921DC/K9).
● The Cisco 1921 maximizes investment protection:
◦ Reuse of a broad array of existing modules supported on the original ISRs provides a lower TCO.
◦ A rich set of Cisco IOS Software features is carried forward from the original ISRs and delivered in the Universal image.
◦ This router gives you the flexibility to grow as your business needs evolve.