Extreme Customization and ReliabilityB5c Point-to-Point Backhaul Radio4.9—6.2 GHzThe Mimosa B5c is the industry’s fastest connectorized unlicensed and public safety connectivity solution, allowing virtually any antenna to be used for long-distance point-to-point backhaul. The B5c is ideal for long-range relay and tower links, and custom engineered collocation. It is also suitable for licensed Public Safety operations on the 4.9 GHz spectrum.
Ultra Rugged Carrier-grade IP67 design allows the B5c to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions. Double Reliability
Tames unlicensed spectrum interference via custom engineered multi-channel and auto-everything technology. As good as two smart links in one radio.Incredibly Fast and FlexibleRecognized as the fastest unlicensed backhaul in the industry. Extensive bandwidth control options, low latency, reserved bandwidth, and GPS sync mode mean peak performance.
Easily Add New Links The B5c is spectrum-friendly. Unique high-precision GPS sync technology reuses the same channel network-wide. Keep adding more capacity to more sites and waste less spectrum.
Monitor with EaseAssessing link health and identifying potential problems has never been easier. Links are instantly monitored by our Mimosa Cloud service with rich data collection and analysis.
|Performance||• Max Throughout: Up to 1.5 Gbps IP aggregate UL/DL (1.7 Gbps PHY)|
• Low Latency: <1 ms in Auto Mode
• Wireless Protocols: TDMA, TDMA-FD
|Radio||• MIMO & Modulation: 4×4:4 MIMO OFDM up to 256QAM|
• Bandwidth*: Single or Dual 20/40/80 MHz channels
• Frequency Range: 4900-6200 MHz restricted by country of operation (‘new’
US/FCC 5600-5650 support)
• Max Output Power:30 dBm (2-stream) 27 dBm (4-stream)
• Sensitivity ( MCS 0 ): – 87 dBm @ 80 MHz – 90 dBm @ 40 MHz – 93 dBm @ 20 MHz
|Power||•Max Power Consumption: 20 W|
• System Power Method: 48 V DC 802.3 at compliant power injectors • System Lightning & ESD Protection: 6 kV • PoE Power Supply: Passive POE compliant, 48-56 V Power over Ethernet supply with IEC61000-4-5 surge protection
|Physical||•Dimensions: Height – 267 mm (10.5”) Width – 158 mm (6.2”) Depth – 74 mm (3”) • Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs) • Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV stabilized plastic Aluminum mounting panel • Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph) • Wind Loading: 9.89 kg @ 160 km/h (21.8 lbs @ 100 mph) • Mounting: Dual standard pole straps for 30 mm (1.18”) to 90 mm (3.54”) OD pipes • Connector Type: Female Type N (x2), intended for use with dual polarization antenna|
|Environmetal||• Outdoor Ingress Protection Rating: IP67|
• Operating Temperature: -40°C to +55°C (-40°F to 131°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 100% condensing
• Operating Altitude: 4,420 m (14,500’) maximum
• Shock & Vibration: ETS 300-019-2-4 class 4M5
|Features||• Gigabit Ethernet: 10/100/1000-BASE-T|
• Dual Link Operation: 2 independent dual-stream radios operating on non-contiguous frequencies; Automatic load balancing of traffic across 4 total MIMO streams with individual stream encoding up to 256 QAM
• Management Services: Mimosa cloud monitoring and management; SNMPv2 & Syslog legacy monitoring; HTTPS; HTML 5 based Web UI; 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n radio for local management access
• Smart Antenna Alignment: Hands-free dedicated 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi management radio alignment tool
• Smart Spectrum Management: Active scan monitors/logs ongoing RF interference across channels (no service impact); Dynamic auto-optimization of channel and bandwidth use
• Security: 128-bit AES PSK with hardware acceleration
• QoS: Supports 4 pre-configured QoS levels
• GPS Location: GNSS-1 (GPS + GLONASS)
• Collocation Synchronization: 1PPS GPS TX/RX synchronization for collocated co¬channel radios Adjustable up/downstream bandwidth ratio