The DeepinView Series iDS-2CD8426GO/F-I dual-lens face recognition camera contains a deep learning algorithm and powerful GPU, which enables instant face detection, capture, and comparison against a library of stored faces. This allows for face recognition and alarm triggering. Additionally, the camera supports five video streams and has an IR range of up to 30 ft (10 m).
- Dual-lens facial recognition
Onboard face recognition, massive face library with up to 60,000 faces.
H.265 Stereo vision
- Scenario: Buildings/airports/stadiums
- Facial Recognition: Loss prevention managers can be notified when
a suspected “habitual thief” visits. His or her face can be shared across
all chain stores.
- 1/2.8″ Progressive Scan CMOS； 1920 × 1080 @ 30fps, 4mm
H.265+, H.265, H.264+, H.264
5 video streams 120dB WDR；
- IR range up to 10 m
- iDS-2CD8426G0/F-I adopts advanced deep learning algorithm and
powerful GPU to realize instant face detection, capture, and
comparison to accomplish face recognition and related alarm