Dahua XVR4216AN-X. 16 channel 5 in 1 XVR HDCVI/HDTVI/AHD/CVBS + 2 IP channel 6MP (added to BNC input). H.265/H.264+/H.264. 2 way audio. 16 channel playback at 1080P. 72 Mbps. Recording: 1 channel 1 1080N/720P (25 fps) + rest of channels 1080N/720P (15 fps), 960H, D1, CIF (25 fps). HDMI and VGA output at 1080P. Up to 2 HDD SATA up to 10TB. RJ45 Fast Ethernet. Onvif, CGI, P2P, DDNS. 2 USB, 1 RS485. 12V DC. Xvr4216an-x.
• Smart H.265: Smart Codec, H.265+ can reduce up to 90% bit rate and storage requirements compared with H.264 without having to invest in new cameras.
• HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS: Auto-detect The XVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
• Long Distance Transmission: The HDCVI system supports long distance transmission over coaxial cable and UTP, max. 700m for 4K/4MP, 800m for 1080P and 1200m for 720P.
• Smart Search: This function helps you get more motion detect video during a short time through drawing a region when playback. It is very useful when an emergency occurs
– 16 channel 5 in 1 XVR (960H), CVI/TVI/AHD (1080N, 720P) or 2 IP channel (6MP)
– 5 technology: IP, HDCVI, HDTVI, AHD and CVBS with automatic signal recognition
– Display and playback of all channels at 1080p
– 16 BNC inputs:
• HDCVI: 1080N, 720P
• HDTVI: 1080N, 720P
• AHD: 1080N, 720P
• CVBS: 960H (NTSC/PAL)
– IP camera inputs: 2 IP inputs at 6MP (added to BNC inputs)
– HDMI and VGA video output up to 1080P
– Output division with IP mode OFF: 1, 4, 8, 9, 16
– Output division with IP mode ON: 1, 4, 8, 9, 16, 25
– 2 way audio: 1 RCA audio input / 1 RCA audio output
– Recording resolution: 1080N (960×1080), 720P (1280×720), etc.
– Maximum input bandwidth: 72 Mbps
– Stream 1: Channel 1 at 1080N/720P (1~25 fps) + rest of channels at 1080N/720P (1~15 fps); 960H/D1/CIF (1~25 fps)
– Stream 2: CIF (1~7 fps)
– Recording modes: manual, calendar, video detection, video loss, manipulation, alarm
– Interval recording: 1~60 min (60 min default), pre-recording 1~30 sec., post-recording 10~300 sec.
– Independent motion detection configuration by camera(22×18 selectable grid), video loss and masking detection, diagnosys
– Playback up to 16 channels
– Maximum decoding capacity: 16 channel 1080P at 15 fps
– 2 HDD SATA internal capacity up to 10TB (not included)
– Multilanguage on screen menu with new graphic interface
– Firmware update of DAHUA cameras from device
– Software and hardware watchdog
– Third party support: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, etc.
– Fan can be switched ON/OFF automatically depending on CPU temperature
– RJ45 (100M)
– Network protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, Filtro IP, PPPoE, DDNS, FTP, Alarm server, P2P, IP search (IP Dahua, DVR, NVS, etc.)
– Up to 128 users
– Compatible with ONVIF 16.12 and CGI
– Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android (App EVO and Peepall)
– Free SmartPSS client software (multi-connection) and connection via browser (IE, etc.)
– Emails sended with attached picture
– Programmed FTP or alarmed sending
– Posibilidad de enviar alarma y ser conectado a software de receptora de alarmas (C.R.A.) mediante software gratuito AlarmSpace
– Fixed/dynamic IP via DDNS Evolution service
– Communication ports: 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x RS485 (for PTZ control)
– Power supply: 12V DC, 5A (<20W, without discs)
– Working temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C
– Working RH: 10%~90%
– Storage temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
– Storage RH: 0%~90%
– Dimensions: 375 x 287 x 53 mm
– Weight: 3,2 kg (without HDD)
– Desktop or rack installation (1U)